Thursday, December 15, 2011

Latest Free GPRS Trick in Vodafone December 2011

Accessing free GPRS on Vodafone is a risky and rare process.However here is the latest trick to use free GPRS on Vodafone without spending a penny.
Now you can enjoy free browsing and downloading unlimited in vodafone connection.
To access this trick or to activate this trick configure a news settings with the following criteria.

Proxy Address:- 197.784.47.77
Proxy Port:- 8080/9401
Packet Data Access Point:- Vodafone

That's it .now you can access free GPRS on Vodafone.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

more tricks new docomo tricks

Just Tips and Tricks said...

http://justtipsandtricks.com/airtel-free-gprs-trick-january-2012/

Just Tips and Tricks said...

Working trick

http://justtipsandtricks.com/vodafone-free-gprs-and-recharge-trick-january-2012/

Unknown said...

2012 FREE RECHARGE, SMS, CALLING TRICKS ONLY AT http://newtechfreak.com

Unknown said...

Didn't got a single rupees of recharge by trying these fake free recharge code ,tricks and many more.
Check my blog and get a free recharge voucher code for idea prepaid user only.

If you don't get recharge from the recharge code given by me then I will completely deleted my blog and I will never use Internet from next time.Because I don't like to make my friends fool and make fraud with anyone.

So, Believe me you will definetely get the recharge for your idea mobile.Trust me!!!!!!
My Blog is
www.online-infoservices.co.cc

MAYUR ZALA (SAMIR) said...

THIS TRICK IS FAKE I APPLIED IT IN MY MOBILE PHONE AFTER DOING IT MY BALANCE DEDUCTED AS PER RULES

Post a Comment