Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HOW TO BLOCK YOUR ENEMY'S SIMCARD LATEST TRICK

Do you have any enemy's who is disturbing you?Do you want to block your enemy's sim card?If yes,here is the latest trick to block your enemy's sim card.By the help of this trick blocking the sim card is very simple.

Blocking sim card


  • First of all call to customer care and get your enemy's PUK code.
  • Then dial **04*3814*7529*68243# from your enemy's mobile.
  • It will ask PUK code to enter.
  • Enter the PUK which is already got from customer care.
  • Done!

4 comments:

Brolægger EM Gruppen said...

How the hell am I suppose to get my enemy's phone in my hands, no disrespect but this is crap!

Unknown said...

hahahah!!! you expect my enemy to give his mobile in my hands and say "go and play with it". idiot

Unknown said...

hahahah!!! you expect my enemy to give his mobile in my hands and say "go and play with it". idiot

Unknown said...

Even a kid can do this if the victims fone is in our hands is there any other way?

Post a Comment